Five Steps to Maintain a Concrete Mixer
1. Keep the machine clean and remove dirt and obstructions from the machine.
2. Check the oil and circuit and control equipment of each lubricating place, and add lubricating oil according to the requirement.
3. Before each use, add water to the mixing drum to run for 1 to 2 minutes, and check the clutch and the reliability of the braking device work.
4. During the process of concrete mixer operation, you should always listen to the sound of motor, reducer and transmission gear to make sure it’s functioning and the temperature is not too high.
5. After each use, the concrete mixer should be cleaned carefully. (matters needing attention are as below )